IN THIS ARTICLE WE GIVE 8 VALUABLE TIPS ON HOW TO INCREASE MUSCLE MASS.
Do you want to achieve a clean muscle mass? Follow our advice and start watching your progress!
First of all, you need to know if you are an endomorphic individual (ease in muscle growth but also in the accumulation of fat), mesomorphic (ease in muscle growth), or ectomorph (greater difficulty in muscle growth.
Consult an Instructor to evaluate this aspect in order to embark on your ideal path.
HOW TO INCREASE MUSCLE MASS – 8 USEFUL TIPS
- Organize a program so that you can periodize your training in mesocycles. We need to give ourselves time and the right deadline both to stimulate ourselves and to organize the right rest.
- It is important to take measurements before starting this training period: weight (with a simple balance), muscle circumference (with a flexible tape measure) and the percentage of fat.
- Continue the measurements 2 times a month always before breakfast and get Deca.
- Take note of the data to keep an eye on the changes and evaluate the next steps to progress.
- Vary between periods of multi-frequency and others of single-frequency, after which evaluate which your body responds best.
- Sleep 7/8 hours per night: it improves thanks to the growth hormone that acts more during the night.
- Healthy and high-calorie diet to make a clean and quality mass.
- To make the journey at least 2 times a week can help keep your circulation.
For concrete and longer-lasting results, it is necessary to change your lifestyle. Who does not, will have more difficulty building good muscle mass.
What conclusions can we draw regarding nutrition aimed at increasing muscle mass in the scientific literature?
- Nutrition of the athlete must be effectively periodized, gradually getting him used to the splitting of meals.
- There is no scientific evidence on the usefulness of a protein intake higher than 3 g / kg day.
- A reasonable increase in the protein content should lead the subject to take about 1.4 / 1.8 gr/kg of proteins per day.
- A medical follow-up is essential to constantly monitor (from one to 3 times a year) the main humoral parameters relating above all to kidney function.
- The other macronutrients must not be neglected for the benefit of the protein load.